Guidelines on Submission
- The manuscript must be your own original work
- If accepted you will be asked to sign a declaration that the manuscript is your own work
- Once submitted our team will review your manuscript to determine if it is suitable for Neville Ness House
- It your manuscript is suitable for us we will contact you and ask you to sign our publishing agreement before we proceed
- Please tell us if your manuscript is under consideration by another publisher
- You will receive an email acknowledgement on receipt of your submission.
- We endeavour to respond to your submission within two weeks
Publish with us...
- We need writers who, like us, find people fascinating
- Perhaps your own story would make a good subject for a book
- Remember, if it interests you it will probably interest us, so make use of our editorial experience.
- Should you require a ghost writer we have access to the best in the business
- Importantly, we at Neville Ness House have close and extensive relationships with national newspapers, magazines and broadcasting media.
So get writing...